Dr. Mukesh Kumar Gupta
MBBS, MD, MSSCCM, Diploma in Allergy & Asthma
Qualification: MBBS (JLNMC, Ajmer),
MD Pediatrics (SMSMC, Jaipur),
Diploma in Allergy & Asthma (CMC Vellore & IAS USA)
MEDICAL LICENSURE: Rajasthan Medical Council (MD/MBBS) – 006136/019363
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics L/2006/G-1016
- Life Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine 06/G-243
- Life Member of National Neonatology Forum, IndiaRAJ/L-2339
- Life Member of Respiratory Chapter, Indian Academy of PediatricsRL-1036
- Life Member Intensive Care Chapter of Indian Academy of PediatricsPICC/G0059/DEC09
- Subscriber of Indian Journal of Practical Pediatrics 10S/2005/M-80
- Member of Jaipur Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Executive committee IAP, Jaipur 2010, 2015
- Scientific coordinator, IAP Jaipur 2011
- Member Executive Board Member, Central IAP 2016
- Member Executive Board Member, IAP Respiratory Chapter 2017
- Member Advisory Committee- “Indian Pediatrics” the Official Journal of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Founder Secretary of IAP Respiratory Chapter- Rajasthan State 2016-18
|Senior Consultant||Sept 2016||Till date||MyBaby Hospital|
|Associate Professor, Head Unit 3, In charge PICU||May 2013||Sep 2017||MG Hospital & Medical College, Jaipur|
|Assistant Professor||March 2008||July 2013||MG Hospital & Medical College, Jaipur
|Clinical Associate||May 2007||Feb 2008||Fortis-Escorts Hospital, Jaipur|
|Senior Resident||March 31, 2004||March 30, 2007||PGIMER, Chandigarh
LEVEL III NICU & PICU
|Senior Resident, Neonatology||Nov 14, 2003||March 20, 2004||Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
LEVEL III NICU
|Junior Resident||May 10, 2000||May 09, 2003||SMS Medical College, Jaipur|
|Intern||Jan 1999||Jan 2000||JLNMC, Ajmer|
- Awsome Pulmonology-2017: Second State Level Conference of IAP Respiratory Chapter-Raj state
- Allergy CME March 2017
- Asthma Training module July 2014,16
- Awsome Pulmonology-2016: First State Level Conference of IAP Respiratory Chapter-Raj state
- IAP-RNTCP workshop on Childhood Tuberculosis 14/02/2016
- Member of organizing team , Rajpedicon 2016
- PALS Course 2009, 2015
- Member of organizing team National conference of Rheumatology 2005
- Many other CMEs
- Patodia J, Gupta M. Adrenal hypoplasia congenita: Delayed presentation of a rare cause of primary adrenalinsufficiency. Sri Lanka J Child Health: 2018; 47:
- Gupta M, Bhargav R, Sharma BS. Diagnosis and management of childhood asthma: How far we have reached? A survey of pediatrician’s knowledge, attitude, and practices from Rajasthan. Mukesh Indian Journal of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology | Jan-Jun 2015 • Volume 29 • Issue 1
- Gupta M, Kakkar M, Sethi C, Malhotra AK. Pattern of Morbidity and Mortality in LBW neonates: A study from Jaipur. J Evolut Medical and Dental Scienc 2013: 2; 8079-8084.
- Singh A, Mitra M, Sampath G, Venugopal P, Rao JV, Krishnamurthy B, Gupta M et al. A Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine From India Induces Durable and Cross-protective Immunity Against Temporally and Spatially Wide-ranging Global Field Strains. J Infect Dis. 2015 Jan 18. pii: jiv023. [Epub ahead of print]
- Agarwal P. Saini A. Gupta M. Agarwal U.S. Atopic dermatitis in India: prevalence and correlation with personal and family history of atopic diseases. Eur. J. Pediat. Dermatol. 24, 140 – 144, 2014.
- Gupta R, Gupta M, Kakkar M. An Unusual Association of Aplasia Cutis Congenita with Twin Pregnancy and Maternal Varicella. Indian J Clin Practice 2014: 24; 854-55.
- Saini A, Gupta M, Sharma BS, Kakkar M, Chaturvedy G. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis in urban school children, Jaipur city, India. World Aller Org J: 2013:6; 164.
- Shekhawat S, Gupta PP, Gupta M, Kakkar M, Mathur M, Ahaluwalia N, Pahal P. A Study of Nutritional and Health Status of Adolescent Girls (10-19 Years) in Jaipur City. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; 3 (16) 4299-4309. DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2435
- Bansal S, Gupta M, Sharma D. A rare case of Ibuprofen induced eosinophilic meningitis in a 13 year old girl. Clin Med Insights Pediatr. 2014: 18; 8:3-4. doi: 10.4137/CMPed.S13829. eCollection 2014.
- Mehru N Ratanoo L, Gupta PP, Gupta Mukesh. Body mass index and skinfold thickness measurements as indicators of obesity in adolescents. International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research2016: 7; 235. 10.7439/ijbar.v7i5.3267.
- Sharma Piyush, Parwal Natwar, Gupta Mukesh, Kakkar Munish Kumar . Accidental hot water ingestion- An unusual cause of oesophageal stricture. Int J Gastroenterol Hepatol Transpl Nutr 2016; 1(iv): 36-37
- Agrawal Jyoti & Gupta Mukesh. Adrenal hypoplasia congenita: Delayed presentation of a rare cause of primary adrenal insuffiency Sri Lanka Journal of Child Health, 2018; 47:
- Publications during tenure as Assistant Professor
- Gupta M, Sharma B.S, Chandel R. Prevalence of Asthma in Urban School Children in Jaipur, India. Pediatric Research: 70; 517: 2011. doi:10.1203/01.pdr.0000403893.61640.b6.
- Sharma BS, Gupta M, Rafik S P. Hypertonic (3%) Saline for Acute Viral Bronchiolitis: A Randomized Trial. Indiain Pediatrics 2013: 50; 743-747.
- Kakkar MK, Gupta M, Kakkar Shallu, Vohra R, Bohra D. “Morbidity profile of rural population of Rajasthan: a prospective community based study”. J Evolut Medical and Dental Scienc 2013: 2; 8079-8084.
- Kakkar MK, Gupta M, Gupta, Vohra R, Kakkar S. Change in utilization of reproductive health care services in two decades by women of rural Jaipur. J Evolut Medical and Dental Scienc 2013: l2; 6370-6376.
- Kakkar MK, Gupta M, Kakkar S, Malhotra AK. Antenatal and Perinatal Care in an ICDS Area: Progress Made in 19 Years. Indian Pediatr 2012; 494: 756-57.
- Gupta M, Sharma B.S, Chandel R. Prevalence of Asthma in Urban School Children in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Indian Pediatr 2012;49: 835-836
- Basal D, Trehan A, Gupta M, Varma N, Marwaha RK. Seordiagnosis of celiac disease in children referred for evaluation of anemia: A pediatric hematology unit’s experience Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2011:54:756-60.
- Gupta M, Gupta A. Neonatal osteomyelitis: An unusual but serious complication of intramuscular vaccination. Journal of Neonatol 2011; 25, 105-106.
- Singh S, Gupta M, Ahluwalia J, Singh P, Malhi P. Neuropsychiatric manifestations and antiphospholipid antibodies in pediatric onset lupus: 14 years of experience from a tertiary center of North India. Rheumatol Int. 2009; 29:1455-61.
- Singh S, Gupta M, Kumar RM, Bansal A, Mittal BR. A comparison of the clinical profile of Kawasaki disease in children from North India above and below 5 years of age. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2007, 25:654-657
- Kakad M, Singh M, Gupta M, Vist G, Underland V, Odegaard-Jansen J. An overview of systematic reviews for interventions aimed at reducing child mortality in low middle income countries. A report submitted to WHO.
- Gupta M, Singh M. Primary Tuberculosis of Mandible. Indian Pediatr 2007; 44:53-54.
- Gupta M, Singh M. Evidence Based Review on Levosalbutamol. Indian J Pediatr 2007; 74:161-7.
- Gupta M, Singh M, Devidayal, Kumar RM. Congenital lung hypoplasia with dilated cardiomyopathy: coincidence or association?” Indian J Pediatr 2007; 74:304-306.
- Singh S, Gupta M. Inflammatory Myopathies in “Bhave’s textbook of Adolscent Medicine”, Jaypee Publications (New Delhi) 2005; 471-478.
- Singh M, Gupta M. Antimicrobial prophylaxis. In “IAP Specialty series on Rational Antimicrobial Practice in Pediatrics” 1st edition 2006; 234-250.
- Gupta M, Kumar P. Reversible congenital facial nerve palsy: An uncommon cause of asymmetric crying facies in the newborn: The Internet Journal of Pediatrics and Neonatology.2007; Volume 7, Number 1.
Publications before Assistant professor
- Presented paper in 52nd Meeting of European Society of Pediatric Research held at New Castle, UK 14-18th October 2011, Prevalence of Asthma
- Co-author of paper presented in international conference of European Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases held at Greece May 10-12, 2012. Hypertonic saline nebulization in bronchiolitis
Member IAP Golden Hour Emergency Management Course: 2016
Member Acute Care in Pediatric Practice: 2016
|2017||Diploma in Allergy & sthma|
|2016||Advanced Airway Workshop|
|2015||Trainer: TOUCH December 2015|
|2015||Master Trainer RNTCP for Pediatric TB|
|2014||Master Trainer RTI GEM|
|2014||Bronchoscopy and Pulmonary Procedures workshop|
|2011||Advanced Respiratory Workshop|
|2011||Master Trainer ARCTM|
|2010||RTI workshop by IAP|
|2017||Diploma in Allergy & sthma|
|2008||Neonatal Ventilation workshop|
|2007||Advanced course and International CME in Pediatric Intensive care|
|2007||Workshop on Advanced Mechanical Ventilation|
|2006||Workshop on Neurodevelopmental disorders|
|2006||Workshop on Evidence Based Medicine|
|2006||Workshop on Pulmonary Procedures|
|2005||Workshop on Flexible pediatric bronchoscopy|
|2005||Master Trainer of Asthma|
|2004||Basic Pediatric Intensive Care Course|
|2004||Neurodevelopmental Assessment & Management of High Risk Infant|
|2004||Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider|